COVID-19 Policy/Procedures Update
We are now open again and seeing patients on a limited basis to maximize social distancing.
To insure we keep our patients and staff healthy during this COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking the following precautions:
- asking patients to reschedule if they are feeling sick, have a fever or cough, or have been around someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- asking patients to text us from the parking lot upon arrival and to remain in their cars until we come out to get them for their appointment
- taking temperatures on all patients as they enter
- asking only the patient to enter the building
We are doing the following to keep you safe:
- still providing curbside service for pick-ups of glasses and contact lenses as well as for adjustments
- staff will be wearing masks during your appointment
- wiping down surfaces and equipment between each appointment to maintain cleanliness
- washing/sanitizing hands often
Our goal is your safety. Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.